Sunday, October 9, 2011

Finally!

So today my beloved Seahawks finally got a win against the Giants in Jersey.  I believe it has been 30 years since that has happened.  The game was pretty tight, and once again came down to the final defensive stand before the game was over.  I'm kinda glad that I live in Arizona and am not able to see any of these games, my hair is gray enough as it is, I don't think I could handle watching these close games week after week.  But, a win is a win, and I'll take it however it may come.  Two weeks ago I was hoping for an injury to Tavaris Jackson, but he has since won me over now that he has decided he could play football again.  I was a bit worried when I heard he in fact had been injured in todays game knowing that Charlie hadn't had any game snaps this season.  But the clipboard, I mean, touchdown Jesus came through in the end, verifying that he is ready to be a starting NFL qb.  To come in in a high pressure situation on the road, down late in the game, and pull off the come from behind upset, is something to be discussed in the next two weeks for the coach's.  My beloved Seahawks won a non-divisional game on the east coast at a PST kickoff of 10:00 am!  Seachickens no longer!  Maybe Pete Carroll knows what he's doing afterall.  A boy can hope, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment