Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The fantasy blues.

So this season sucks for fantasy football.  I know i've said it before, but this season sucks, plain and simple.  I made one simple trade this year for a under performing player, and it has totally backfired on me.  I'm 0-6 in one league, and 2-4 in the other.  Not a good way to follow up a championship and second place finish from my two leagues last year.  Oh, well.  Such is my life i guess.  Now I got some guy who won't leave me alone about aquiring my only good player, Mathew Stafford.  After 3 attempts at a trade, I finally just told him I'm 0-6, I'm not giving up my best god damned player!  I countered with Flacco and a 1st round pick, but he turned it down, countering with Calvin Johnson and Bradshaw for Stafford.  That is the best deal he has sent me so far, but I don't think I can rely on my backups to lead me the rest of the way, Flacco and Schaub.  Neither of them are slouches by any means, but Stafford is my man, and I will not part with him.  Selfish?  Maybe.  Stupid?  Probably.  But I am a stick to your guns type of person, and am stubborn as all hell when I want to be.  And this occasion calls for my stubborness I think.  Did I mention I was 0-6 yet?  Come on, seriously.  Don't kick a man when he's down! 

No comments:

Post a Comment